Associate Consumer Audience Manager Food Processing & Manufacturing
Position Report To:
Director of Precision Marketing
The Associate Consumer Audience Manager will support marketing initiatives that drive personalized journeys for Bush’s consumers across earned, owned, and paid media channels. This individual will execute personalized, data-driven, and scalable initiatives that enable our content strategy to drive world-class experiences for our consumers. This role will leverage data and technology to expand Bush's targeting and personalization capabilities. The Associate Consumer Audience Manager will be comfortable managing across multiple brands, disciplines, and priorities; and will work seamlessly with cross-functional teams. This individual will be proficient with data analytics and will apply audience insights to inform business requirements and continuously improve consumer experiences. This role will lead the strategy and activation for A/B and multivariate testing to drive continued optimization. The Associate Consumer Audience Manager will be consumer-centric and innovative with a passion for delivering the right message to the right consumer at the right time; and will act as an advocate for personalized experiences across the Bush’s enterprise.
- It is an essential requirement of the job that the employee have the ability to function in a feedback-rich, team-based environment.
- Employees must possess good interpersonal skills and be compatible with co-workers.
25% STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
- Develop end-to-end consumer segmentation and journey mapping strategy, including learning agendas and testing of creative, messaging, offers, content and product personalization.
- Reach new and existing consumers with relevant messaging at key moments in time.
- Partner with business leads across the company to develop omni-channel communication plans and testing strategies.
- Develop and execute audience acquisition and retention strategies to drive consumer growth and engagement.
- Implement and manage marketing campaigns across various channels to reach and engage target audiences.
25% DATA AND ANALYTICS
- Own audience identification and opportunity analysis to develop targeting strategies that drive both short and long term business KPIs, such as household penetration, brand equity, units sold, sales revenue, etc.
- Connect first, second, and third-party data to translate audience attributes into look-a-like segments across multiple channels and platforms.
- Utilize data-driven insights and market research to identify target audience segments, refine personas, and optimize content strategy.
- Work closely with the product and technology teams to improve user experience and leverage analytics to measure and optimize media engagement.
- Identify opportunities for optimization along the customer journey to drive omni-channel consumer experiences and improved conversions.
- Analyze data to ensure strategies are aligned with goals and objectives and are delivering the most consumer and business value.
25% TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGY
- Leverage the latest data trends and cutting-edge technology across the marketing ecosystem to develop segmentation and high value audience identification.
- Leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence to implement personalization concepts.
- Exhibit an innovative mindset and willingness to test new approaches, tools, and technology.
25% COMMUNICATION AND COLLABORATION
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal teams and business stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, Brand, Consumer Experience, Data & Analytics, Market Research, Category & Trade, Finance, Information Systems & Technology, Supply Chain) as well as external agencies and vendors to launch personalization programs.
- Lead cross-functional teams across the enterprise to determine business requirements and write user stories for personalized consumer experiences.
- Partner with brand teams on communication strategies that deliver the right message to the right consumer at the right time.
- Collaborate with data and technology partners to turn ideas into scalable solutions.
- Develop leadership-level presentations and reports to give visibility to recent accomplishments and showcase results.
Bachelor of Arts or Science required
MBA or Graduate Degree preferred
Years of Experience
Approximately 4-8+ years of experience in media measurement, audience analytics, targeting, and/or personalization strategies.
Specialized Skills Preferred
- Experience with customer data platforms (CDP), data management platforms (DMP) and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Experience with content management systems (CMS), digital asset management systems (DAM) and/or dynamic creative optimization engines (DCO)
- Experience with personalization, A/B testing and decisioning tools such as Pega, Adobe Target, Optimzely, Google Optimize, VWO, Evergage, etc.
- Experience with first, second, and third-party data strategy