Senior Financial Analyst Industrial Products
- Work within Finance and Functional disciplines to guide portfolio execution and reporting.
- Lead business case analysis, earned value management (EVM), cost charging issues, etc.
- Work closely with the Technical community, Executive and Senior Leaders to provide financial insights that inform and drive business performance.
- Drive business operations, cross-functional communication, and program execution
- Manage revenue forecasts, capital assets, budget & cost pools, resource (labor, material, other costs) plans as well as proposals, contracts acquisition and compliance.
This position requires an active Top Secret (TS) US Security Clearance with an Special Compartment Information (SCI) (U.S. Citizenship Required). (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience)
- Bachelors degree or higher degree
- 5 or more years of experience in a finance related position such as Financial Operations, Cost Management, Accounting, Estimating, Financial Planning, Contracts or Procurement Financial Analysis (PFA)
- 3 or more years of experience working with technical, managerial and executive levels and leading presentations to them
- Experience with overhead management, rate management, and the capital process
- Experience in forecasting, developing long range business plans and using the opportunity and risk system
- Experience and/or training on FAR and DFARS compliance
- Experience with various contract types for example: Time & Materials, Firm Fixed Price, Cost Plus type Government contracts, etc.
- 3 or more years of experience working with the planning & scheduling processes, cost analysis, and Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS)