Account Executive – Artificial Intelligence Wireless
Account Executive (Artificial Intelligence - AI) will have overall responsibility for the revenue target for a specific group of customers and new logo partners. Responsible for managing the renewals, upgrade and cross-sell performance of assigned customers while maintaining a level of engagement with partners to achieve personal revenue goals.
- Manage, execute and measure agreed customer plans
- Ensure risk and opportunities are identified, tracked and then resolved/leveraged
- Competently prepare thoroughly for an introductory customer meeting
- Delivery challenger sales methodology with clear action
- Navigate the sales process from end to end based on agree KPIs
- Negotiate deals to close through leveraging Miller Heiman methodology
- Manage a diverse and progressive pipeline to achieve agreed quota
- Use data (dashboards and reports) to proactively progress opportunities
- Forecast accurately by month, including ensuring resilience in pipeline
- Collaborate with team and across department both locally and globally
- Provide accurate and on-time information to line manager
- Make it happen - We own things and get them done whatever it takes.
- Playful and positive - Life’s too short to take things too seriously, we like to have fun while we’re working and we love positivity - and yes the glass is half full.
- We’re in it together - We all have our day jobs to do, our KPI’s to hit and projects to complete but we’re always available to help for the greater good of the business.
- No bullsh*t, no politics - Seriously! We want to enjoy coming to work and that stuff doesn’t make it pleasant.
- Know your stuff, keep learning - We value people who have the knowledge and have a thirst for it, lots of it.
- No drama - Things don’t always go right as much as we try, having a hissy fit over it won’t help the situation and you won’t find that here.
- With great data, comes great responsibility - Personal data is a big thing, particularly when you are the custodian of a lot of it, we take that very seriously.