Junior FIT Product Manager Travel / Tourism
Junior FIT Product Manager is responsible for the profitable development and management of independent (FIT) products through contracting, pricing and go-to-market execution of itineraries that deliver planned volume, margin, revenue targets, and customer satisfaction. S/he will participate in the development of innovative, competitive itineraries that attract and entice new customers as well as surprise and delight our past customers. This role requires an individual with travel industry experience in product development and relationship management who can think and act strategically. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast pace, highly engaged environment, and looks to challenge the status quo.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business
· Minimum five years’ experience in product management at a FIT packaged travel business or travel wholesaler
· Positive attitude, creative and innovative personality, and strong ability to solve for yes
· Desire to bring teams together cross functionally and collaboratively in a team environment
· Track record of success in successively more complex and/or higher value contract negotiations
· Strong knowledge of key destinations and attractions within North America and Europe Established relationships with key suppliers in Canada, the US and Europe