Senior Operations Manager Travel / Tourism
Individual plans and coordinates all details to efficiently operate several luxury private jet tours and golf cruises to various destinations around the world. Responsibilities include:
- negotiating hotel and vendor contracts
- creating and executing unique travel experiences for guests
- coordinating private jet and cruise itineraries
- reviewing and processing payment for supporting invoices
- arrange all group transportation needs
- coordinating in country guide and staffing needs
- prepares and manage tour budgets
The Operations Manager works in collaboration with Tour Directors who lead groups of 50-120 guests on 12-14 day journeys.
Candidate must be detail-oriented and have proven ability to manage multiple projects with complex logistics.
Individual must have high service expectations while coordinating with a variety of service providers from around the globe.
- Self starter with proven meeting planning/project management experience
- Team player with good communications skills
- Experience within the luxury travel industry
- International travel experience is important
- Experience planning events in foreign countries is beneficial
- Must be comfortable in a Macintosh work environment
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 10 years experience in international event planning or project management