Digital Content Manager Household Products
The Digital Content Manager will have a history of exceptional e-commerce content concepting and collaborative execution in a CPG environment. The perfect candidate will be an amazing copywriter, marrying conversion-focused product content with on-brand tone and imagery. This role requires exceptional project management, communication, attention to detail, and a hands-on approach within our fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture.
- Responsible to research, brainstorm, concept, and collaboratively executing new digital content across all digital channels. Primary responsibilities include content for Amazon, E-commerce (ThirdParty.com retail and DTC websites), new product launches, promotions, and videos.
- Provide creative and strategic content briefs to guide the Creative team, including copy and imagery suggestions. Leverage existing brand, product, and copy assets while continually looking for ways to refresh/improve.
- Project manage assigned projects. Cross-functionally leads and communicates throughout the Marketing Team to ensure projects are created, routed, reviewed, and completed on time.
- Lead assigned content needs for Amazon, DTC websites, and ThirdParty.com retail websites, including above-the-fold and enhanced-brand images and all copy.
- Collaboratively lead Marketing calendar brainstorming, planning, brief writing, and content execution, including new product launches, promotions, and cause marketing. Execute assigned projects collaboratively across the Marketing team.
- Collaborate with Video Production Manager on script writing and storyboards for videos.
- Collaborate with the Director of DTC E-commerce to create content for all DTC website and email marketing needs, including promotions, ads, email newsletters/flows, and blogs.
- 2+ years of experience required concepting and executing digital marketing content in a CPG environment. Experience must be product focused with a strong emphasis on e-commerce conversion and branding.
- Exceptional copywriting skills, including impeccable grammar and spelling.
- Experience concepting/executing content collaboratively with Creative designers required.
- Experience with script writing and videos is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Experience with Asana and Slack is very helpful.
- Strong project management, organization, and communication skills.