Associate Brand Manager OTC/Rx Consumer Healthcare
Come be an integral part of a fast paced, entrepreneurial marketing team responsible for managing one or more of our iconic over-the-counter healthcare brands.
Here's what you'll be doing...
- Brand plan development and P&L management - develop a plan that achieves company P/L targets. That means advertising, programs, promotions, research and collaboration with agencies/vendors and internal resources to drive superior market results.
- Program management and execution - the day-to-day logistics of the brand programs. Timeline management, budget, and program analysis.
- New product development – use consumer-driven insights to drive long-term growth of the brands, profitable marketing initiatives and product innovations. Develop the selling proposition and sufficient retail launch support plans.
- Market analysis - pull together consumption-based data analysis, market trends and dynamics for your brands. Identify opportunities in markets where there are unmet needs.
- Sales support – provide sales organization with materials for retailer presentations; work closely with category managers.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree and MBA in Marketing, or equivalent work experience in lieu of MBA, plus 2+ years of related work experience. They want someone who knows and understands sales and merchandising standards, competitive positioning, and the OTC or packaged goods industry. They are perfect fit for those who have classical marketing background and now want to apply it in an entrepreneurial way.