Marketing Director Beverages – All Non-alcolholic
The Marketing Director is responsible for leading the marketing team in the development and execution of a comprehensive marketing strategy to grow the Ale-8 brand. Key components of the strategy will include building strong brand connections with consumers, accelerating current product sales, leading new product development, and partnering with sales to expand distribution. The Marketing Director will have the opportunity to grow Ale-8 in Kentucky and beyond. The Marketing Director is a key member of our cohesive executive leadership team at Ale-8-One, and is responsible for leading all marketing efforts for the company. If you have strong marketing skills, a passion for building brands, and the desire to make a difference and grow professionally, come join a company that is family owned, independent and values driven.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or related field from an accredited university; a graduate degree is preferred but not required
• 8+ years marketing experience; CPG preferred
• Proven track record of leading marketing professionals with a strong retention rate
• Proven track record of planning and executing comprehensive marketing strategies, digital advertising campaigns and successful PR efforts
• Highly analytical with competitive analysis experience, pricing strategy a plus
• Flexibility to learn and adapt to a fast changing market environment
• Comfortable in a small business environment, as player-coach, wearing lots of hats and pitching in
• Meet Ale-8-One’s Values and Behavior Standard – to maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating with integrity and in a respectful manner with employees, co-workers, managers, customers, the public, and all business relationships.