Account Manager Craft / Art
The Account Manager will support the VP of Sales and Sales Representatives and work closely with new and existing customers.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. Previous experience working with Mass retail and item set up. This is the gatekeeper of information and will manage sales support team.
- Meeting the established deadline to fulfill the long-term goals of each client
- Developing a roadmap for assigned key accounts
- Preparing customized programs
- Review overstock products and find solutions to sell-through
- Compiling reports, forecasts, and account goals on a weekly basis
- Communicating and collaborating with Brand and Operations and other departments to fill the needs of the clients and business
- Overseeing inside and outside sales reps- sending product samples and communicating monthly releases
- Assisting President and VP of Sales with special projects and needs
- Addressing and resolving the client’s needs
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up
- Coordinating monthly retailer and rep newsletter
- Updating Marketing calendar
- Seeking new business opportunities
- Coordinating in-store events, customer shows, and classes
- Coordinating potential Trade Shows
Accounts include Petersen Arne, Scrapbook.com, Simon Says Stamp, Notions Marketing, Meijer, Ben Franklin
- Associate degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school, or two to three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven work experience as a Sales support specialist or Sales support associate
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Relevant experience working with a consumer products company and interfacing with Mass retail.
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding goals