Senior Process Engineer
The position of Senior Process Engineer offers an opportunity for a dynamic and motivated individual to join a company that has demonstrated growth but is not satisfied. The Company seeks to lay the groundwork for future growth, the company seeks to solidify and expand its product lineup and increase its speed to market. The individual will have the opportunity to make his / her mark within a company that still has a “family” team-oriented culture.
The position has high visibility and performance expectations. Communication skills as well as engineering talent is required. Will need to work effectively with all facets of the organization. The main areas of responsibility are:
New Product Development: Work with project management and other departments to define scope and timeline for new product development and introduction. Responsible for engineering tasks associated with new product development as well as coordinating other engineering and production tasks to support the projects. Innovative thinking, task accomplishment and dedication to timeline are essential.
Process Improvements and New Technology introduction: Work with department management to define and analyze opportunities to improve operations with process modifications or new technology. Lead the projects from justification through vendor selection, installation, start-up, and operator training.
Manufacturing improvements: Yield improvements and operational constraint reduction on Core products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is required
- Minimum five years in production environment
- Effective communicator with hands-on engineering skills
- Experience in a Consumer-Packaged Goods in a cGMP environment preferred
- OTC and Medical device experience a plus
- Solid Work and/or CAD experience a plus
- Positive pro-active attitude that is both collaborative and team-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Solid time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a lean/agile work environmen