Social Media Specialist Housewares
Seeking a remarkable Social Media Manager for two product brands. The ideal candidate is strategic, creative, and results-oriented. Work closely with the Marketing leadership team to strategize, concepting, and manage campaigns from ideation through execution to strengthen the brands and build strong digital communities.
This role will be responsible for developing and administering social media content across all channels, primarily focusing on Instagram (their two brands have 100K and 200K followers, respectively). Objectives are to grow brand awareness/followers, engage users/followers, and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the brand. Our fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture also requires exceptional project management, communication, attention to detail, and a hands-on approach.
- Drive social strategy and the highest brand standards for the two product brands on social media channels. The primary channel is Instagram, with a secondary focus on Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Manage all social media channels daily. This includes the monthly calendar, scheduling posts, community management, budget, creating content when needed, working with influencers, brand partnerships, paid media, and reporting on organic and paid campaigns across all social channels.
- Manage two Social Media Intern direct reports, responsible for community management, influencer, and brand partnership coordination, drafting/scheduling posts and stories, and administrative support.
- Create strategic monthly content calendars that align with marketing initiatives and schedule all posts and content across all channels.
- Act as the brand's voice through community management across all social media platforms by nurturing engagement through posting, liking, commenting, sharing, responding to DMs, and more.
- Research, identify and build relationships through brand partnerships, influencers, brand advocates, content creators, bloggers, and online communities to support new products launches, marketing campaigns, sales/promotions, and more.
- Collaborate with the Creative team to concept and execute on-brand content as needed.
- Review analytics, create reports and provide recommendations for optimization.
- Project manage assigned projects to ensure projects are created, routed, reviewed, and completed on time.
- Stay up to date with marketing and social media trends, best practices, and bring new strategic ideas to take our social media to the next level.
- 1+ years of experience in managing social media platforms for a CPG brand with 50k+ Instagram followers
- Strong experience with Instagram required. Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, and YouTube are helpful but not mandatory.
- Experience using social media scheduling and analytics software like Later, Hootsuite, or Sprout Social.
- Experience with Asana or similar project management software is helpful but not mandatory.
- Experience creating strategic plans, developing content, and facilitating community management
- Passion for social media and technical understanding of how to connect, engage, and build audiences
- Knowledge of the principles of marketing, advertising, and social media
- Experience working within brand guidelines and writing copy within a brand voice
- Solutions and results-oriented, and able to prioritize tasks
- Highly organized, with proven success managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and eager to work in a fast-paced environment
- Any relevant video and/or photo skills are a plus