eCommerce Marketing Manager Personal Care / HBC / Cosmetics
The primary responsibilities of this role, eCommerce Marketing Manager, are:
Collaborate with eCommerce Sales Team to drive online market share through development and execution of annual eCommerce marketing plans.
- Lead the strategy, techniques, and tactics used to increase online revenue through our paid media efforts across Amazon.com, Walmart.com, and Instacart
- Lead eCommerce agencies on strategy development and collaborate on campaign execution search, display, and online video campaign launches with a high level of attention to detail to ensure reporting and measurement accuracy
- Build a clear targeting strategy (based on identified consumer and category insights)
- Lead relationships with the partnering media groups at Amazon Advertising, Walmart Media Group, and Instacart
- Collaborate cross functionally with brand marketing and digital shelf team to establish multiple touch points within and outside the eCommerce sites to maximize conversion rates.
- Support New product launches with integrated eCommerce marketing plans
- Direct continuous improvement of daily and weekly optimizations that can be applied portfolio-wide to generate year on year market share growth from eCommerce media investment
- Troubleshoot and escalate campaign launch and management issues
- Pilot complementary new tactics and share proof of concept that can be scaled up quickly.
- Monitor consumer and competitive landscape for trends and digital best practices. Share best eCommerce media practices across marketing teams and external agencies
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of Digital Marketing Experience, preferably in CPG Industry.
- At least 2 years’ experience managing a major eCommerce media platform (Ex. Amazon AMS Portal, Amazon DSP Portal, Walmart Product Search, Instacart Search); Experience with Profitero, One Click Retail is a plus.
- Experience managing significant ecommerce media budget spends
- Experience with 2nd or 3rd party data providers and setting up custom data segments to align with campaign targets and goals;
- Successful track record of creating KPIs and achieving performance marketing goals
- Experience with a variety of targeting tactics including: site retargeting, lookalike modeling, and search retargeting, with an understanding of how to leverage them to achieve business goals;
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills; Ability to support POVs with solid rationale
- Proven ability to work quickly and decisively to meet deadlines and troubleshoot issues independently
- Ability to analyze and draw meaningful and actionable insights from data
- Strong project management skills; Detail-oriented and able to coordinate multiple projects
- Proactive self-starter but proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams