Regional Sales Manager, SE
The Regional Sales Manager, Commercial Design Build manages the overall customer sales and channel activities in the assigned geographical region to achieve revenue growth and profit objectives for the Commercial Design Build segment. Develops the appropriate channels to ensure market coverage for Armstrong solutions to the commercial HVAC, commercial Plumbing, and Service marketplace, and to ensure Consulting Engineer, Mechanical Contractor and Building Owner coverage and support.
In addition to annual initiatives, the key accountabilities of this position are:
- Business development activities throughout the assigned region
- Provides market coverage with appropriate channels to ensure segment growth, customer support, and the delivery of Armstrong Design Envelope Value Proposition
- Develops channels to ensure market penetration, customer support, project winning, training, education and new customer acquisition to achieve sales objectives
- Responsible for Project Winning. Direct engagement with regions top 10 projects
- Channel Playbook implementation for following markets - HVAC Commercial, Plumbing Commercial, Wholesale, Industrial, OEM, National Wholesale Catalogue, Repair, and Service
- Provides regional leadership and representation of Armstrong
- Execute and Support Vertical Segment initiatives within Region
- Expansion of Service Dealer network & Service revenue growth within Region
- Manage corporate programs within Region, such as: Service Dealer, Engineering Visit, DE Market Rally, Tier Training, Armstrong University, Hydronics School, and Fundamental Selling Skills
- Participates in monthly performance reviews as defined in the annual business plan and channel playbooks
- Interacts effectively with internal and external stakeholders and constituents
o BS Mechanical Engineering or equivalent sales, marketing and leadership experience
o PE, LEED/A/P a plus
o Minimum three years’ experience in sales management supervision
o HVAC chilled water plant and system application expertise
o Creative problem-solving skills, conflict management within different organizations (centralized and matrix organizational structures)
o Ability to break down complex problems in a simplified way, conduct root cause analysis and provide clear, well thought-out recommendations.
o Strong, team-oriented leadership skills with presence and a bias for action.
o Self-directed with ability to work autonomously and collaboratively and a focus on results.
o Ability to communicate in an open and authentic manner in all situations
o Domestic travel required (40-50%), must have valid passport
o High performance cultural fit with the US team required