Business Analyst Social Expression
The Business Analyst will have a critical role in analytical support. Assisting the company and our customer-focused teams achieve financial, market share, and category growth objectives. The Business Analyst will work independently and collaboratively with both internal and external teams. The position requires a close partnership with internal Marketing and Sales teams. Proactively translating data into actionable opportunities to drive additional sales and margin. The analyst will also participate in external customer sales meetings with the opportunity to deliver analysis and insights.
- Provide in-depth analytical support focused on business solutions in presentation-ready formats
- Analyze data to identify and understand business trends and provide recommended solutions
- Function as a consultant to the customer and internal teams, identifying opportunities to deliver customer growth through fact-based recommendations
- Build a long-term relationship with customers through data excellence and trust
- Travel to customer meetings and present analysis
- You are a born leader: You seek fresh opportunities, insisting on innovation, and never settling for “good enough.” You take pride in delivering work to the highest standards.
- You are a strategy guru: You love to think outside the box and imagine new possibilities for the business. You are a visionary, creating strategies to drive business growth and inspiring others along the way.
- You love to win, and have fun doing it: You believe in taking the lead in the marketplace versus following. You have a positive attitude about the company's future and a passion for winning.
- You are a changemaker: You know there is always a way we can improve results and you are committed to helping others see those possibilities.
- You are a dot connector: You are good in problem-solving; possess initiative and drive to solve problems with limited direction and raise analyses beyond reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well within an organization
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to Think Strategically
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn JDA ProSpace proven by skillset in other areas
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to travel in the US and China
- Experience in manipulating and compiling analytic data