Ecommerce Marketing Manager (DTC – direct to consumer) Household Products
We are looking for a remarkable Ecommerce Marketing Manager to lead our DTC websites and email marketing for our five consumer brands. The ideal candidate has strong DTC e-commerce expertise and is strategic, creative, data-driven, and detail-oriented. This person will work closely with our leadership team to assist with the overall growth of our DTC e-commerce business. This role requires exceptional cross-functional project management, as well as a hands-on approach within our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Manage the company's DTC e-commerce websites and email marketing efforts.
- Track and analyze the website and email marketing related KPIs. Provide reports and recommendations for optimization.
- Drive revenue, traffic, and brand growth on 3 Shopify websites while meeting or exceeding KPIs.
- Together with the Director of Digital Marketing, plan website and email marketing strategy, promotional calendar, new product launches, and marketing campaigns. Ensure marketing/branding execution is holistic across channels and platforms.
- Lead execution of website and email marketing plan through cross-functional project management. Collaborate with content, social media, creative, and leadership teams.
- Develop, execute, and optimize digital ad strategy, achieving ROAS and other key KPIs. Manage digital ad agency and ad budget.
- Manage and optimize SEO/SEM.
- Manage multiple brands’ email marketing efforts through Klaviyo. This includes setting up segments, sign up forms, email flows, creating email blasts, optimizing conversions, and growing subscribers.
- Manage external resources, including web development and digital ad agency.
- Cross-functionally collaborates and project manages website-related issues relating to inventory & fulfillment, customer service, and IT.
- Although a management role, this person needs to be able to roll up his or her sleeves, getting into the weeds when needed.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing and e-commerce trends/best practices, and bring new strategic ideas to take our DTC websites and email marketing to the next level.
- 2+ years’ experience managing DTC e-commerce at a consumer product company, with a proven track record of success backed with analytics. Entrepreneurial and multi-website environments helpful.
- Experience managing websites (Shopify), ads (Google Suite and Facebook), software/app integrations, and email (Klaviyo) required. Google Analytics, BazaarVoice, Asana, Slack, and Salsify experience helpful.
- Strong project management experience, including Asana or similar
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience managing external resources, including web development and ad agencies
- Strong analytical abilities
- Experience working within brand guidelines and writing copy within a brand voice
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative and performance-driven marketer with success in executing e-commerce and digital marketing strategies
- Self-starter and eager to work in a fast-paced environment