International Sales Manager – Crafts Craft / Art
The International Sales Manager will be responsible for driving profitable growth and developing sales presence in the International market - with a focus on Australia, EU, South America, Central America, and Mexico (expand sales at retailers & distributors). This role will develop and perform strategic sales plans and business development activities to meet company goals.
International Accounts include: Hobby Craft, Spotlight, Office Works, and Parasina
- Develop strategies and tools for building existing business and acquiring new business.
- Through strong partnership and constant communication, ensure that markets follow brand guidelines locally to build global brand image consistency, strong brand equity, and business results.
- Provide constant, thorough, and timely communication to the customers and sales leads.
- Manage, develop, and track launch plans for all new products, in conjunction with internal partners, ensuring quantities are accurately forecasted and launch assets are delivered in a timely manner.
- Conduct international visits to understand the marketplace, meet with distributors/retailers, observe operations, identifying areas for improvement, and recommend growth strategies.
- Identify new potential customers and negotiate business conditions.
- Attend and represents the company at tradeshows and business meetings.
- International & Domestic Traveling will be required.
- Responsible for budgeting and sales forecasting.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in International Sales in the consumer goods industry with experience in business development
- International business experience with in-depth knowledge of the European, Australian, Central & South American markets
- Strong international distributor channel management experience is a plus
- Basic understanding of the region’s economic, political, social, cultural and business landscape
- Strong sales, business development, and negotiation skills
- Conduct market share/rankings analysis for International markets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, decisive, and a creative problem-solver
- Provide high-level customer service