· Analytic management of the business, utilizing all the tools available to understand key drivers of the category and Marzetti’s portfolio at Walmart and Sam’s Club.
· Establish and gain internal and external alignment of an annual plan between Marzetti and assigned customers to drive consumption growth.
· Enhance Marzetti’s position with the customer through closer collaboration and partnerships.
· Leadership of key KPIs; distribution, trade spending rates, profitability, in-stocks, fill rate, on-time deliveries, warehouse and customer inventory levels, reduction of markdowns, post audit resolution, and elimination of deductions.
· Clear understanding and full utilization of customer systems (Retail Link & Madrid).
· Close partnership with Demand Planning team to build and maintain on-going arcuate forecasts.
· Communication and coordination of customer requirements, objectives, and processes to ensure superior and the most cost-effective customer service.
· Owns the customer relationship at the buyer level, supports all cross functional interactions with assigned customers.
· Coordinates and leads preparation of all assigned line reviews.
· Manages and reports performance against business objectives.