Vice President, Marketing and Sales Travel / Tourism
Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing plans, implementing sales plans, and managing our team towards optimal performance.
By focusing on new customer acquisition and maximizing lead conversion through digital and non-digital channels, you are the key player leading and managing our annual growth objectives. Using key marketing channels (events, SEO, organic search ranking, referrals, PR, social media platforms, Google Analytics) and industry partnerships, you will grow our lead generation and brand presence. You will report to and work directly with the CEO.
You'll direct and manage key vendors for all marketing and sales activities, including more traditional marketing like brochures and direct mail. You’ll have a creative eye that guarantees that our brand visually rocks above the rest. You will manage a small marketing team (partners and vendors) towards high productivity and ROI and interact with the sales team and company ambassadors to ensure that leads convert.
- Exceptional communicator – visual, written, and verbal
- Data driven, results orientated, driven to excel beyond our competition
- Digital and non-digital marketing lead generation and conversion experience with a history of meeting or exceeding goals
- Fluency in social media and social media applications
- Measurement and metrics-oriented, results driven, set and exceed benchmarks
- A passion for the travel and tourism experience developing new, innovative products
- Direct employment experience in the adventure travel space
- Extensive personal travel
- Team player with years of proven leadership
- Strong CRM and digital marketing skills: content management, WordPress, Hubspot
- InDesign skills an asset
- HTML and CSS knowledge a plus