Marketing Manager Food Processing & Manufacturing
- Develop strategies to grow the pastry business across North America, Central America and the Caribbean, working with closely with US Marketing Director, UBI Innovation Director, UBI Category Management Team, producing countries (UK, Belgium, Denmark) and US team
- Define, propose, and execute annual category plan based on goals established in the long-range strategic plan
- Drive digital marketing activities to support the Pastry category with marketing agencies, and maintain website
- Coordinate with UBI on global category management initiatives and US execution of those initiatives, while making sure that the US-perspective is understood and taken into consideration during the planning phases of global initiatives at UBI
- Coordinate cross-functional teams in new product development and commercialization, working with Unibake production sites in Europe and any third-party production sites
- Partner with US Sales team to create tailored presentations for key customers (both Foodservice and Retail)
- Assist in preparations and participation in annual trade shows (NACS & IDDBA)
- Keeps abreast of industry changes and developments (competitors, products, tactics, etc.)
- Performs other related duties as requested or assigned
Organizational Core Competencies:
- Analytical Abilities: Data mining and reporting is a critical role for this position. Must be able to interpret data not just report it, and be able to explain it to a wide audience.
- Customer Focus: Builds and maintains effective and positive relationship with internal and external customers. Acts with customers in mind, and values the importance of providing high-quality customer service.
- Getting Results ("Can Do" Spirit): Performs work with energy and drive; values planning, but will take quick, decisive action when an opportunity presents itself.
- Creativity & Innovation: Injects originality into daily work and generates many new and unique ideas. Thinks "outside the box" and is seen as original and value-added in brainstorming ideas. Creates competitive and breakthrough solutions.
- Collaboration: Collaborates positively to achieve team and company objectives. Builds strong relationships with fellow employees, helping to support overall company success.
- Master’s degree (MBA) or equivalent
- Experience in the food and beverage industry is desired
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Project management and analytical skills
- Experience with digital marketing is beneficial
Travel: Must be willing and able to travel domestically and internationally (up to 25%). Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.