Sales Support Specialist Craft / Art
Under the direction of the Director of Sales Operations and working directly with National Account Managers, the Sales Support Specialist will help to ensure the successful roll-out of programs for national accounts, responds to numerous customer requests and analyzes sales performance trends.
- Facilitate the timely completion of any task(s) necessary to land a new account, new opportunity with an existing account, or respond to a customer inquiry. (i.e. request for samples, vendor setup information, POG's, item setup [UPC's, inner/master count, dimensions, weight, tariff code(s), wholesale cost…], supplier information, lead-times…)
- Perform various setup & analytic functions on customer portals including Retail Link, DataSync, POL, Partners, Vendor Central, etc.
- Analyze product performance metrics in support of identifying trends (good or bad) that may lead to new placement opportunities.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with buying teams from assigned key accounts.
- Work with the Manager of Logistics & Customer Supply Chain regarding special labels, cartons, shipping schedules and cancel dates.
- Develop strong lines of communication with the Sourcing/Replenishment Department to ensure appropriate stock levels for key accounts.
- Review and confirm that all key account deductions from invoice agree to contract terms.
- Work with Marketing & Product Development Department regarding roll-out schedules for new product releases.
- Attend industry trade shows.
- Special projects as requested.
- Previous experience using item set up functions in retail portals (ex. Retail Link, POL, Partners, Vendor Central, etc...)
- High levels of personal integrity, attention to detail, and multitasking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office