Rewards Analyst Household Products
Contribute to the design of local rewards policies, processes and tools and involved in the delivery of a global service in a rewards CoE. Perform staff support activities to develop, implement and administer compensation policies and programs.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position.
- Support Global Sales Incentive CoE in plan development, analysis, and documentation.
- Own Hybrid Plan administration.
- Manage purchase order process for United States Rewards team.
- Assist in data retrieving and analysis for audits.
- Review requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment. Formulate recommendations regarding FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures.
- Organize weekly team meetings and monthly Rewards Showcase speakers
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Compensation Administration
- Strong knowledge in sales incentive plan design, analysis, and documentation
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously
- Strong computer knowledge in Microsoft Excel is required
- CCP certification preferred
- Must possess positive and respectful attitude, work well with others, maintain a high sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Must possess strong learning agility and understand and execute a wide range of processes, procedures, and job related knowledge and functions
- A willingness to engage and learn functions outside the normal activities or take ownership to support and/or lead specific projects in consultation with management