Senior Website Manager Travel / Tourism
The Senior Website Manager will oversee the functionality of the website, evaluate and manage performance, update website content and drive the merchandising planning and implementation for new products and promotional campaigns. Top candidates must be comfortable troubleshooting the website and finding ways to constantly improve the user experience. The position will work within the technical framework of the Drupal content management system but will not be directly responsible for the configuration or development of this system.
- Must have 5-8 years’ experience in managing robust content management systems (Drupal is highly preferred), performing web analysis and user tests
- Highly proficient with SEO, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (functionality and analysis)
- Proficiency in website design and website maintenance, both on a daily level and for larger related projects
- Significant experience in design, graphics and layout related to website
- Proactive work ethic that can identify technical or content issues before anyone else and has great follow-through until issue is resolved.
- Experience with web content A/B testing
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Deep familiarity about digital marketing concepts, practices and programs with a strong understanding of email, social, and web marketing
- Knowledge of best practices for web UX design