Sr. Brand Manager OTC/Rx Consumer Healthcare
Sunstar Americas, Inc., a member of the Sunstar Group of companies, is a global organization headquartered in Switzerland that is a leader in the oral care industry and the manufacturer and distributor of the GUM and Butler Brands. The company serves oral health care professionals and consumers in 80 countries around the world and is driven by a mission to enhance the health and well-being of people everywhere.
The Sr. Brand Manager is responsible for management of the business activities for assigned product portfolios with P&L responsibility to meet objectives for US Annual Brand Plan. This role develops and executes against long and short-term strategies, marketing plans, and commercialization of new products to achieve company/brand profit, volume, and share objectives. As a key member of the Marketing team, you will bring strategic focus with a broad business knowledge and drive for results.
In this position you will use your experience to:
- Develops deep understanding of industry, category, consumer, segments and trends to ensure competitive brand and product strategies are in place for both Retail and Professional sales channels
- Develop and implement the marketing objectives, strategies, long range and annual plans for assigned categories reflecting overall corporate goals
- Manage financial analysis, budget and pricing strategy
- Act as brand leader/champion with cross-functional teams to ensure business initiatives receive necessary focus
- Develop brand strategies that create consumer, customer, shopper engagement and net household penetration increase
- Leads Annual Brand Plan development and implementation of assigned product portfolio for both Retail and Pro sales channels
- Owns product, placement and pricing objectives and strategies; collaborates with Activation Managers for successful promotional programming
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters or MBA strongly preferred
- At least 10+ years in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) or consumer healthcare marketing experience
- Strategic capability and experience in marketing plan development; situation assessment, strategy and tactical plan development
- Experience in cross-functional team management