Associate Brand Manager Craft / Art
The Associate Brand Manager for *** (consumer goods - stationery, decor, toy, party, etc.) is responsible for managing and profitably growing the category. This position is responsible for creating & executing the product roadmap, developing pricing strategies, ensuring new item profitability, and creating promotional displays & programs aimed at building awareness and growing assigned categories.
- Work with Senior Brand Manager to help develop and execute the strategic direction for assigned product categories.
- Champion all activities that support product development and brand initiatives.
- Identify market research needs and implement new findings.
- Analyze sales data to identify trends andopportunities.
- Partner with R&D to drive growth initiatives and product innovation.
- Introduce profitable, timely and successful new products.
- Collaborate with Creative to ensure product design, packaging and merchandising displays are delivered thoughtfully and completely.
- Manage brand presence across sales channels to strengthen visibility and maximize economies.
- Manage product financial information including customer costs, suggested retails, and pricing strategies.
- Assist in the preparation of customer presentations.
- Attend sales presentations, trade shows and other events as required.
- Partner with Associate Marketing Manager to develop marketing and promotional plans.
- Manage and drive continuous cost / performance improvements for existing product programs.
- Regularly monitor and communicate progress against objectives.
- Consumer packaged goods related experience plus 3-5 years of Marketing experience
- Knowledge of the new product development process, consumer behavior, advertising, marketing research, retail management and merchandising, promotional practices and manufacturing operations
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Outlook)