Senior Accountant Medical Devices / Biotechnology
The Sr. Accountant is responsible for maintaining the financial books and records. Revenue are recognized and reported in line with the Company’s revenue recognition policy and GAAP.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates working understanding of source documentation and be able to adapt to various accounting and financial recording systems (CRM and SAP)
- Applies working knowledge of accounting principles and practices, financial close processes, controls and financial statement preparation to daily work.
- Prepares more complex journal entries.
- Reviews more complex transactions and prepares reconciliations, adhering to compliance standards.
- Develop and create process workflow and streamline various accounting processes for tracking and reporting.
- Manage validation process of Riscc & tie, ACCE validation, Cost validation and Revenue validation.
- Assist in testing and implementing any project related work.
- Assist in SOX testing and compliance.
- Help out on Technical Guidance projects or ad hoc requests.
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years' relevant work experience in Revenue Recognition guidance
- Public Accounting experience preferred
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- SAP, CRM, BW & Qlikview experience preferred