Social Media Marketing Manager Craft / Art
Seeking a dynamic and talented Social Media Marketing Manager to lead a consumer products' company's multi-channel social media platform with over 2 million followers. This vital role is responsible for the strategic direction of the company's social media presence and also serves as the company’s primary liaison for brand collaborations and social media influencer engagement. Ideally seeking an energetic and engaging personality who is comfortable both in front of and behind the camera.
- Lead direction of social media strategy and implement tactics to grow social media reach
- Collaborate with communications team to produce channel-specific optimized content
- Help monetize company’s social following through campaigns and tactics that drive e-commerce sales
- Manage digital marketing budget and make recommendations based on overall campaign goals
- Manage marketing calendar for blog, influencer marketing campaigns and social media channels
- Spearhead paid influencer marketing programs, including opportunities to maximize relationship with influencers
- Identify external partnerships and source new opportunities for cross-promotional content
- Deliver social media post-campaign analytics and propose strategic refinements
- Align with retail team on any retailer-specific/joint social media needs
- Manage social management technology and internal training
- Continually research new social platforms and technology, including industry-wide and platform-specific best practices
- 5+ years of social media experience in consumer products marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, advertising or related field.
- Excellent computer skills - Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills
- High energy and enthusiasm. Strong relationship building skills.
- Good organizational and project management skills; ability to develop and meet project timelines
- Public relations and video production experience helpful.