COO Medical Devices / Biotechnology
The mission of this company is to accelerate the clinical potential of regenerative medicine in order to enhance the health and longevity of humanity and to generate financial return. The Company will achieve these goals through:
- Deployment of the expertise of the Company to oversee and manage the entities in which investment has been made
Based on the mission of The Company described above, we seek a Chief Operating Officer that has depth and expertise in the execution of clinical translation of therapeutic products. Ideally the candidate will have:
- A working knowledge of the field of regenerative medicine
- Expertise in cell manufacturing
- Prior experience with the regulatory agencies associated with regenerative medicine
Across the platform of investments of The Company, the Chief Operating Officer will:
- Lead the manufacturing efforts of the devices, biologics and cells
- Develop and direct the regulatory strategies for each of the entities
- Work with the leadership of each individual investment to generate annual budgets
- Collaborate with the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Medical Officer, Chief Science Officer, and Scientific and Operations team to design and implement clinical trials. Together the COO and CMO will be responsible for trials meeting their enrollment goals and timelines.
- Along with the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Medical Officer, Chief Science Officer, and Scientific and Operations team aid the leadership of each entity in the management and optimization of their individual patent portfolios.
Within Okyanos Global Health the Chief Operating Officer will:
- Aid leadership in the establishment of company culture and vision
- Collaborate with the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Medical Officer, Chief Science Officer, and Scientific and Operations team to generate the annual budget and budget forecasts