Marketing Data Scientist Household Products
This position will require you to “Get into the details”, using machine learning algorithms, data visualization best practices, and analytic engines to release business building insights and build proprietary algorithms on our data, and combining with business and marketing knowledge:
• Design and implement analytical frameworks in the context of overall performance marketing objectives such as media effectiveness, RnF / conversion rate optimization, consumer engagement, content optimization, and personalization.
• Deliver high performance data science, including data sources identification, processing, model/algorithm development, and turning insights into actionable recommendation and systems.
• Adept at demonstrating analytic technologies solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions.
• Work actively and effectively with other functions partners and senior management to accomplish project objectives.
• Participate in and lead analytic capability building program at various levels of skill and seniority
Qualifications - to qualify for this role you possess the following:
• 5+ years’ experience in online and offline media and CRM
• 5+ years’ of shown leadership in applying and scaling Analytic techniques to deliver actionable insights from data.
• Master Degree+ in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics, etc.)
• Experience in disrupting current business practices in CPG or related industries to help crafting a new go-to-market models.
• Domain familiarity with media (online/offline/paid/owned/earned)
• Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic and can-do attitude
• Excellence in English (written and oral)
…and it would be good having as well knowledge of:
• Business Intelligence Tools such as KNIME, Tableau, Spotfire
• Business start-up/Direct-To-Consumer experience
• Practical experience with Linear TV planning, Programmatic buying, & CRM orchestration
• Artificial Intelligence / Big Data Ecosystem: Hadoop, Spark, TensorFlow, SQL, Hive
• Scientific Computing: R, Python, C++, Java, Scala
• Advanced Analytical models (Bayesian, Optimization (global, local, stochastic methods), Uncertainty Quantification, etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership in applying techniques to deliver actionable insights from data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelor's degree
- Strong analysis skill; and a degree in Statistics, Operations Research, or similar field with emphasis on quantitative methods is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Related full-time or internship experience with syndicated point of sale, ("scanner") household panel data, or Operations Research modeling is helpful but not required