Assistant Brand Manager, Allegra OTC/Rx Consumer Healthcare
- Assist in the day-to-day brand management
- Execute and manage consumer promotion plans including development, tracking, and management of consumer promotions, budget and performance
- Assist with execution of trade promotion plans
- Assist with brand strategy and annual marketing plan
- Assist with the execution of new product development initiatives
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative competitive analytics
- Coordinate key activities with global and local strategic partners
- Track and report internal and external sales data to review performance of the category, brand, and competition
- Analyze data to identify upside opportunities and downside weaknesses
- Coordinate marketing materials and samples for new product introduction
- Coordinate meetings, customer visits, and market research
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college required, MBA preferred.
Experience: 3-5 years of work experience required, brand management experience preferred, OTC experience a plus.
Professional Skills: The ability to align resources across multiple functions (e.g. Mfg, R&D, Sales), prioritize and meet deadlines. Must be highly motivated and be able to work effectively in both an independent and team role. Must possess a high level of integrity, patience, and respect for others.
Role Specific Competencies: Strong organizational and time management skills a must. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to maintain confidentiality and possess a capacity for discretionary decision-making, core math and analytical skills. Must have a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft business software to include Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook. Knowledge of Nielsen Data Software and products is a plus.
Special Requirements: This position requires the ability to travel 5%.