Assistant Brand Manager, US Skincare OTC/Rx Consumer Healthcare
- Drive sustainable sales growth & profitability of the $210MM lotions business
- Develop and execute marketing mix elements required to meet consumers’ needs, build long term brand equity, and meet corporate financial objectives
- Coordinate cross-functional resources such as R&D, Market Research, Planning, Manufacturing, and Sales to effectively and efficiently direct brand related activities
- Manage outside resources such as advertising agency and promotional partners
- Assist in the day-to-day brand management
- Assist in managing P&L to achieve corporate sales and profit goals
- Assist with consumer and trade promotion initiatives
- Business Management analysis and reporting on brand, competition, and category performance
- Assist with brand strategy and annual marketing plan
- Assist with development of brand advertising and media plans
- Assist with the execution of new product development initiatives
- Coordinate marketing materials and samples for new product introduction
- 5-10% travel to cover agency coordination meetings, customer visits, and market research
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college required, MBA preferred.
Experience: 1+ years of brand management experience required, preferably in Health and Beauty Aids segments of Consumer Packaged Goods.
Professional Skills: Effective sales and public speaking required. Strong organizational and time management skills a must.
Role Specific Competencies: This position requires extensive use of computer equipment. Must have a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft business software to include Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook. Knowledge of Nielsen or IRI programs and seproducts is preferred. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Must be professional in confidentiality and the capacity for discretionary decision-making. Core math and analytical skills. Must be highly motivated self-starter and able to work effectively in both their independent and team role.
Special Requirements: This position requires the ability to travel 5-10%.