Senior Brand Manager, Innovation Beverages – All Non-alcolholic
This position is responsible for managing the development of products from conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial and corporate growth. In addition, this role will assist with evolving the organization’s long term innovation plan
• Manages new product development, commercialization and launch introduction in partnership with cross-functional teams.
• Seeks opportunities to bring innovative solutions to meet changing business needs.
• Partners with sales organization and external vendors to understand market and customer needs and identify new product and service offerings that deliver on those unmet needs.
• Understands trends, competitive market data and consumer insights to drive innovation strategy.
• Collaborates with General Manager to increase innovation pipeline and evaluate based on needs of the business.
• Pursues new forms of innovation to include new packaging formats, new innovative platforms and products
• Champion projects and interact with all levels of internal and external contacts, including executive team.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four year college or university, MBA or similar graduate level degree preferred but not required.
• At least 4 years of experience in consumer packaged goods marketing or brand management.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in P&L managements.
• At least 3 years’ experience leading new product innovation from concept to commercialization.
• Highly entrepreneurial but also collaborative; demonstrated ability to develop and launch new products with a willingness to roll up your sleeves to make it happen.
• Proven ability to provide clear leadership and direction to cross-functional teams.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.