Email Marketing Manager Craft / Art
Seeking an Email Marketing Manager with at least 4 years of related experience with email marketing strategy and execution
Responsibilities of the Email Marketing Manager
• Lead the end-to-end email program development and management, which includes strategy through scheduling and deployment.
• Champion continuous improvement of the email development/deployment process including maximizing dynamic content, targeting, personalization, template development in collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
• Own customer segmentation and contact strategies to drive increased traffic and engagement.
• Analyze and report on specific campaigns, objectives, results and KPIs highlighting success, trends and opportunities.
• Work to ensure dynamic and fresh content.
• Evolve our channel strategies to meet the growing trends in consumer behaviors and technology advancements.
• Focus on growing email house files using multiple strategies.
• Become an expert on Responsys email, content management and deployment tools.
• Analyze competitor email programs including the development of counter strategies and initiatives.
• Minimum 4 years’ related experience with email marketing strategy and execution
• Experience with sophisticated email delivery tools (preferably Responsys) and maintaining a clean and current email database
• Ability to monitor, analyze and report on campaign results and provide optimization recommendations to continually increase campaign effectiveness
• Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong working relationships across functional groups and lines of business
• Excellent planning, project management and communication skills
• Proven knowledge of email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM compliance, reputation management and industry standard KPIs
• Ability to multi-task and problem-solve in a fast-paced environment
• Highly detail-oriented and proven copywriting/proofing ability
Must be able to develop plans when to email / develop email strategies based upon product launches, promotions, trade-shows/events, education, etc.