Business Development Executive, Northeast Travel / Tourism
- Focus will be on developing individual, group, charter, tour operator and consumer business from new accounts and servicing existing ones.
- Representation will be required at Trade Shows and other travel industry events.
- Sales calls, training, developing marketing plans, etc. with Travel Agents that can bring group and individual business.
- Uncovering and developing business with Tour Operators that can create a new business relationship for the company.
- Preparing distributing email communications to primary accounts to update them on opportunities available.
- Participate in Consumer Shows – with other travel partners or stand alone as the company's representative.
- Provide weekly reports/updates of activities to Vice President of Sales
- Prepare a quarterly plan and send the Vice President of Sales on a timely basis for discussion and direction.
- Work within confines of established budget.
- Present a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
At least five years of successful travel related sales experience. Ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success and substantial travel sales experience and have knowledge and contacts in the incentive and general travel agent marketplace.
Experience in selling niche travel product and programs would be an additional plus.