Director Sales Strategy Personal Care / HBC / Cosmetics
The Director of Sales Strategy develops and drives the customer strategy and direction for branded and private label products competing in the beauty care sectors. The Director of Sales Strategy will collaborate with the marketing, sales, category development, finance and operations teams to provide insights & plans to increase performance and efficiency and attain company goals. The role delivers excellence in execution for all brands, trade channels and customers by analyzing fact-based data to create consumer-focused business plans. The position responds to industry, consumer and competitive trends to achieve company's financial goals.
- Minimum of 10+ years overall CPG Experience to include: Field sales, sales planning, customer development, customer marketing,sales finance, trade or brand marketing experience.
- Sales Strategy, Field Sales, and Customer Marketing experience within a traditional consumer products company
- Advanced syndicated data skill set
- Competent in trade and pricing abilities
- Broad insight and analytical experience with exposure to customer and syndicated research, brand development, insights, consumer and shopper insights, marketing mix modeling, ROMI and advanced pricing and promotion analytics
- Proven success creating marketing and trade plans to generate positive ROI