Commercial Manager Food Processing & Manufacturing
Company is a global leader in the consumer packaged foods industry, supplying store brand solutions for the retail and food service markets. Products are manufactured in the USA and distributed throughout North America, Europe, Central and South America, and the Pacific Rim.
Company has a Commercial Manager opportunity available in our IN headquarters. The primary focus of the Commercial Manager will be to take products from concept to production as well as educate the field sales force in order to have successful execution of the product. This position will be collaborating with cross functional teams to ensure Heartland FPG is the leader in innovation and product development.
- Champion and lead category efforts - Ensure strategy is translated into packaging, marketing and merchandising tactics.
- Collaborate with cross- functional team across the organization
- Manage internal communications in regards to data reports, plans and standards
- Manage market research for designated category
- Execute and maintain reporting for designated category
- B.S.B.A /Marketing degree preferred
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize projects, insure accuracy and meet deadlines in an “extremely” fast paced environment
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills using deductive reasoning, logic, curiosity, and creativity
- Solid communication skills written and verbal
- Nielsen, IRI, Euromonitor, or Mintel experience
- 2+ years experience with Consumer Products manufacturer- food manufacturer ideal