Regional Sales Specialist Travel / Tourism
Due to recent growth and new partnerships, we are looking for a Regional Sales Specialist with significant experience in sales and the travel industry.
- The promotion and sales of the company's destinations.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals to determine the best trip fit for our travelers.
- Booking and entering reservations.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Learn our destinations and trip itineraries, taking calls and replying to emails from prospective travelers.
- A passion for active travel and the outdoors
- Must have 3+ years of proven successful travel sales experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills
- High level of initiative
- Superb sense of detail
- Can work effectively in a fast paced work environment
- Organizational and computer skills
- Value and embody integrity, teamwork and sense of ownership
- Domestic and international travel experience
- Ability to work at a computer desk for a typical 8 hour day