2087 Senior Marketing Manager Pharmaceutical
Summary: Our long-standing client has engaged us to find a Senior Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and managing professional marketing activities for a launch brand. Responsibilities include:
- Work in a team-based environment assisting in the development of strategies and lead implementation of tactics to maximize sales, market share and profitability for the brand’s indications.
- Build and develop a high performance brand team.
- Lead development and execution of multiple marketing projects in a timely manner through a team of 2-3 product managers.
- Operate quickly and decisively in a fast-paced, demanding launch environment.
- Responsible for working closely with medical affairs, market access, and sales to ensure execution of one vision for the brand commercially.
- Direct reporting relationship to the Marketing Director.
- Actively engage in the development of the brand’s market research plan and strategic brand plan.
- Understand trends in the brand’s marketplace, impacting professional marketing using data-driven strategic insights to apply on an on-going basis to the marketing plan.
- Partner with global teams to develop product positioning and branding.
- Responsible for development and implementation of US segmentation/targeting.
- Lead the team responsible for development of the tactical plan, including appropriate representation of all stakeholders.
- Support development of the strategic business plan while responsible for the organization and synthesis of the tactical plan.
- Manage strategy and project development of tactics that drive consideration of preferred use of the Company’s products within approved indications.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of campaign strategies through campaign measurement and metrics development to ensure positive return on investment and achievement of brand objectives.
- Work with internal and external cross-functional groups (Legal, Regulatory, Medical, Project Management, Sales Training, Consumer Marketing, Market Analytics and Business Insights) and external (Ad Agency, Digital Agency) to insure integration and consistency of professional business strategies and regulatory compliance of promotional materials.
- Responsible for all core marketing responsibilities and business processes.
- Manage P&L responsibilities for brand related to preparation of and management of annual brand budget.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- 2-5 years of professional marketing experience; management experience required.
- Must have strong planning and organization skills.
- Occasional travel