Brand Manager OTC/Rx Consumer Healthcare
Provide strategic marketing leadership to drive sustainable sales growth and profitability of the brand portfolio. Development and execution of marketing mix elements required to meet consumer needs, retailer objectives, and corporate financial goals. Coordination of cross-functional resources such as R&D, Market Research, Planning, Manufacturing, and Sales to effectively and efficiently achieve brand related activities.
- Actively manage brand to achieve growth
- Oversee P&L to achieve corporate sales and profit goals
- Lead brand strategy & development of annual marketing plan
- Lead media, advertising, digital, and promotional efforts
- Provide analytical analysis of business and competitive environment
- Translate unmet consumer needs into New Product Pipeline
- Coordinate marketing material and samples for new product introductions
- Manage packaging and promotional obsolescence
- Oversee forecast and inventory production
- Assist Sales in the development of go-to-market strategies & retailer communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, effective sales and public speaking required.
- Knowledge of Nielsen data software and products a plus.
- 3-5 years of brand management experience; preferably in consumer package goods/OTC, MBA degree preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills a must.
- Must be able to leading multiple functional departments to achieve brand goals and meet deadlines
- Must be professional in all written and verbal communication, confidentiality and capacity for discretionary decision-making.
- Core math and analytical skills.